Every Day!

worry, the flu is not forever, don't worry about tomorrow, Matthew 6:34
The flu doesn't usually scare us because it's temporary.

The things that scare us are bad things with an unknown "time limit." We wonder how we'll deal with our problems if they last long term: 
    What if my child never turns from his destructive lifestyle?

    What if my marriage never improves?

    What if my health continues to deteriorate?

    What if I never find a good job?

      Scripture warns us: "do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" (Matthew 6:34).

      We can handle each day's problems because God is present helping us, giving us His strength, comfort and peace. At the end of the day, we can rest in His arms knowing He'll be there again tomorrow.

      Faith is a day by day walk, and the only notation we need on tomorrow's calendar is "Jesus will be there."


      If you'd like to receive a 1-Minute Bible Love Note in your email inbox each weekday, sign up for a free subscription using the tool on the right sidebar, and be sure to validate the Feedburner email sent to your inbox--that's a necessary step to start your subscription.

      5 comments:

      1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Colorado fires are devastating, at the moment. Your bible verse is very timely today for us Coloradoans. We lived in Ft. Collins two different times in the 1950s and 1960s, while my husband was getting his bachelors, then masters. Still visit occassionlly as our son lives in No. Colorado. Always, a wonderful area.

        ReplyDelete
      2. I always like how you hit right on the spot where I need some encouragement. Not to worry is something I think I have down until I start worrying again. Thanks, Gail.

        ReplyDelete
      3. Thank you so much for this! I spend WAY too much unnecessary time questioning what tomorrow will bring. I loved this: 'Faith is a day by day walk, and the only notation we need on tomorrow's calendar is "Jesus will be there."' I may just print that out and put it on my bathroom mirror!

        Thanks again! : )

        ReplyDelete
      4. Wonderful post.. Thanks!
        (Visiting from Winsome Wednesday blog hop, renslilyblog.blogspot.com)

        ReplyDelete

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...